高中 心理学 最全菠菜网
High school psychology is an elective course that aims to give students an understanding of human behavior. 心理学 classes for high school students typically cover several important aspects such as the history of psychology, research methods, 分类和治疗的疾病, 和更多的.
This page includes helpful information on what you can expect your child to learn with 最全菠菜网’s homeschool psychology elective course, why the study of psychology is important, 和更多的.
Why Study 心理学 in 高中?
There are many reasons to study high school psychology. In addition to gaining a number of social and emotional learning skills that promote positive mental health, a high school psychology curriculum helps students academically by teaching them important research skills.
The concepts covered in a high school psychology curriculum also help students deal with and process feelings they are experiencing as they pertain to their own identity, 的关系, and so much more.
As they learn about human development, different 个性 types, and social interactions, students are able to better understand a number of behaviors and emotions, and why people (including themselves) think the way they do and why they make certain decisions.
What Do You Learn in 高中 心理学?
High school courses for psychology introduce students to a number of traditional psychological concepts from a number of contemporary perspectives such as biological, 社会心理, 和认知.
Students typically begin a high school psychology course with an introduction to psychology as well as background information on research methods. Throughout the course, high schoolers will learn about foundational ideas and theories as they analyze human growth and development, the various aspects of learning and intelligence, 个性, 和行为.
Students will explore the nature of being human and learn to identify various disorders as well as discuss risk factors and treatments for each one. High school students will also delve into the science of human interactions by exploring topics such as socialization, individual interactions, and group behaviors.
高中 心理学 最全菠菜网 范围 & 序列
- What Is 心理学?
- 心理学’s Early History
- 心理学’s Modern History
- Historical Issues in 心理学
- Fields and Occupations of 心理学
- What Is Research?
- Experimental Design
- Descriptive Research
- Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
- Statistical Issues
- Ethical Research
- Ethical Controversies
- Structures of the Nervous System
- Brain Research
- Functions of the Endocrine System
- Vision and the Structure of the Eye
- Hearing and the Structure of the Ear
- Touch, Taste, and Smell: The Other Senses
- Pain, Kinesthetic, and Vestibular Senses
- Components of Perception
- Influences on Perception
- Measures of Consciousness
- 睡眠 Disorders
- Psychoactive Drugs
- Meditation and Other Forms of Consciousness
- What Is Learning?
- Classical Conditioning
- Operant Conditioning
- Reinforcement and Punishment
- Cognitive and Behavioral Learning Influences
- Social Learning
- Environmental and Cultural Learning Influences
- Regulating Behavior
- Essay: The Effects of Watching Television on Adolescents
- 大脑 and Memory
- Attention and Processing 信息
- Forming Concepts
- Issues with Remembrance and Forgetting
- Research on Memory Reconstruction and Memory Improvement
- Structures of Language
- Learning Language
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Intelligence Testing
- Theories of Intelligence
- Influences on Intelligence
- Cumulative Exam
- Theories of 动机
- Theories of Emotion
- Factors of Emotion
- Stress Factors
- Stress Responses
- 自然与. 培养
- Theoretical Issues in Development
- Prenatal Development
- Physical Development
- Personal and Social Development
- Cognitive Development
- Moral Development
- Essay: The 自然与. 培养 Debate
- Identity Development
- Influences on Personality Formation
- Assessing Personality
- Trait Perspective
- Psychodynamic Perspective
- Behavioral Perspective
- Humanist Perspective
- Biological Perspective
- Identifying Abnormal Behavior
- Understanding Psychological Disorders
- Seeking Therapy
- Types of Therapy
- Anxiety Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Schizophrenic Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Other Disorders
- Perceptions in Social Situations
- Attribution Theory
- Forming and Changing Attitudes
- Group Influences
- Bias and Prejudice
- Group Conflict and Accordance
- Cumulative Exam
Why Choose 最全菠菜网’s 高中 心理学 最全菠菜网?
最全菠菜网’s online psychology course for high school students teaches using an interactive approach that engages students and enhances understanding. The high school psychology course material spans two semesters (one full year) and features lectures, 视频最全菠菜网, 研究工具, research projects, and interactive resources for students to refer to throughout the course.
In addition to providing a comprehensive education, flexible scheduling, and a self-paced format, 最全菠菜网’s homeschool curriculum also offers members a number of benefits including:
- Help videos reinforce important concepts and provide opportunities for additional practice.
- 6 chapters with more than 550 activities to help students gain an understanding of the core concepts and theories of psychology.
- Thought-provoking introduction to each lesson activates the student’s prior knowledge.
- Graphic organizer helps students make connections and lay out information and notes.
- An automated grading and recordkeeping system to save parents time as well as various resources to help with homeschooling.
- 24/7 access that allows students to log in anytime, from any device with an internet connection.
- Ability to redo lessons and retake tests and quizzes to helps students gain further understanding.
- Activity planners and curriculum calculators that promote independent learning.
- Lesson plans that include detailed information on each activity and give parents the ability to preview lessons.
- Multi-use curriculum can be used as your main homeschool curriculum, for afterschool skill building,或者 summer learning.
- Option to add additional courses or change courses at anytime so students can review previous material, get a head start, or challenge themselves with new topics.
- Self-paced approach is perfect for all types of learning styles, gifted children or students with special needs.